Where I go from here
So my divorce will be final soon, beginning of October. So what are my plans now? Frankly… I don’t have a clue and probably won’t for a while. I am content with trying to fix myself and the issues that I have. It has taken a lot of time and energy to deal with everything I am dealing with. Want to know what that stuff is? It is easy to figure out in my opinion, but if it is not I will spell it out for you.
- I’m unemployed/partially employed as a freelancer. Mainly though, I’m unemployed.
- I have been diagnosed with PTSD and all the fun and joy that comes with it. I’m currently in week 5 of CPT at the VA. This shit sucks.
- I’ve divorcing my wife of 5 years and it is not by choice. My lack of dealing with #2 above has taken its toll and she is talking away.
- Essentially, if it were not for my parents I would be homeless. Thankfully, they’ve allowed me to live with them.
I’m sure there are things I am forgetting, but I won’t get into details at the moment. Therefore whats written is written.
So I guess the next question is what is my plan? My plan with this blog? My life? In general?
- This blog is a way to express myself and share things I otherwise would have a difficult time doing. I do not have any specific topics in mind. When I want to write, I am going to write. Hopefully, you guys like to read it. Either way, I am still going to write it.
- I am working hard to control my PTSD. From my experience, it is not going away and it will always be there. I just need to cope with things in the proper way. This is a simple answer to a complicated problem. But it’s my goal.
- I will get a job. One that I can enjoy, one not in aviation.
- Buy a home, one with land so I do not have to see my neighbors. Maybe I’ll build one. Out of shipping containers, I suppose. Maybe I am looking into it because it gives me something to focus on, but the concept intrigues me.
- Maybe, one day in the future. Just maybe I’ll be ready to renter the dating world. But I am in no rush what so ever.
What else am I doing at the moment?
- Trying to be the greatest dad to my boys that I can be.
- Keeping myself busy working with Warrior Pointe. Great Veteran organization.
- Yup. Yup. Yup.